First and foremost, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and ate/drank/danced/laughed far far too much.
The picture above is possibly one of the classiest hangovers I’ve ever had, although in hindsight, it was probably more to do with the melon liqueur that followed that did it.. The rather statuesque bottle on the left is St. Germain elderflower liqueur, from Paris naturally. Incredibly sweet but worth the price for the bottle alone. Yep, I’m one of THOSE people.
A few more resolutions:
1. To eat out more in London (and not always order a variation of king prawns and garlic butter for starter).
2. Find the perfect pink jumper.
3. Build up a shoe wardrobe. Something Gaia Repossi would be proud of.
4. Go to more Courtauld Institute alumni events.
5. Continue feeding the 1920s obsession and bore more people to death about it.